Monday, July 14, 2008

music tba

i am collecting songs for the tba soundtrack (entitled "music tba")
the tentative tracks are as follows

  1. that's when i reach for my revolver- mission of burma
  2. black milk - massive attack
  3. i think i smell a rat - white stripes
  4. how many more times - led zeppelin
  5. street fighting man - rolling stones
  6. black milk - massive attack
  7. jumping jack flash- rolling stones
  8. calm like a bomb - ratm
  9. what is fight club- chem brothers
any comments/questions let me know i think they set the right mood for the film and the man himself

1 comment:

Brian Hogan said...

I like them all, except, I'm not really feeling any of the Rolling Stones songs or the RATM. I totally can see TBA with all the other songs, though. Totally!

What do you think of:
1) MalagueƱa by Brian Setzer
2) Black Mambo by Angel & Mambokats
3) Lux Aeterna by Clint Mansell
4) Red Sun by Anoushka Shankar

Oh, there's lots more. I suppose it'll all depend on the scene. I totally think most of yours were perfect.

Wait till you see Batman. The Joker kinda reminds me of TBA (just that TBA's not as evil). ^_^